What are they?
Componeers are thin composite shells that can be fixed to front teeth to conceal cosmetic imperfections.
- They are an exciting new way to improve the appearance of your teeth.
- They are ideal for closing gaps between front teeth, improving the shape of uneven teeth, masking severe tooth discolouration and concealing other cosmetic problems.
- There is minimal tooth reduction, Componeers are 0.3mm thick.
- Treatment is completed in one visit.
- Life span is 10 years approx.
- At €350 they are half the cost of porcelain veneers.
Visit www.smile-to-go.info for more information about Componeers.