Dr Jarlath Durkan attends Waterfront Dental Longford on Wednesdays. He is a Specialist Orthodontist and is on the specialist list of the Dental Council of Ireland. As part of his training he worked in the Dublin Dental Hospital and Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children Crumlin. He completed a 3 year specialist orthodontic training programme in 2004, receiving a Masters Degree from Trinity College Dublin and membership in orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh.
He works only in orthodontics so the whole focus is on your orthodontic treatment and how to get the best outcome for you and your children.
Orthodontic treatment makes the most of your smile and some of the benefits of orthodontic treatment include:
- Correction of crowding or spacing
- Straightening of the teeth
- Making room for teeth that won’t erupt
- Correcting the bite and how the teeth fit together
- Improving facial appearance and profile
- Preparation for other dental treatments such as an implant or bridge
- Crooked teeth can be hard to clean and maintain so orthodontics can help you to have healthy teeth and gums
For more information please feel free to contact us here at Waterfront Dental Longford on 043 33 41979 or Dr Jarlath Durkan in Athlone 0906 6450615 or email email@example.com